Monday, 5 November 2018

Contoh Kalimat Compound Sentence Dalam Bahasa Inggris





1. All of my partners were very lazy, so I accomplished this homework alone.
2. Andika didn’t want to watchhttp://cdncache-a.akamaihd.net/items/it/img/arrow-10x10.png horror movie, and his bestfriend didn’t want to watch comedy.
3. Andrew thinks he will bring the old bag, or he will bring the newest one.
4. Budi and Danu are sick; they are absent.
5. Dede really loves his iPhone, but he must sell it.
6. Does Sule hate Anita or he was just angry to her?
7. Guntur doesn’t want to practice dancing, yet he doesn’t want to disobey his mother.
8. Hendra didn’t have much money, so he stopped playing Clash of Clan.
9. I don’t want to eat Hamburger, and I don’t want to drink Pepsi.
10. I love Singapore, so I take a holiday for some days there.
11. I need to go to the store, but I feel dizzy to drive.
12. I should come today; I’ll see the solar eclipse whether I will be happy or not.
13. I want to develop my own passion, so I have to practice everyday.
14. Judika did not visit his grandmother, but he stayed home for some days.
15. Kelvin did not like to sing, for he was not very good at it.
16. Let’s go to the beach, for it’s so hot inside the house.
17. Messi has won many prizes, but he doesn’t know how to win World Cup trophy.
18. Monica loves kitty, for it’s cute and clean.
19. Dodit saw a beautiful girl in front of him, so he fell down.
20 Jhon wanted to buy a new car, so he started to save his salary.
21. My family and I never visit Lombok, but we always take a holiday to Bali.
22. My mother wants to go to Mall, but she is too afraid to walk alone.
23. My parents think I won’t enjoy the show, so they don’t mind if I stay home.
24. My wife bought new t-shirt and I wears at the special night.
25. Romeo loves Juliet, and Santos also loves Juliet.
26. Should we go now or should we stay in this place?
27. Siska made the slides and Susi printed it.
28. Sopyan always comes late and go home first.
29. That is the most popular café in Bandar Lampung and you can get free a cup of ‘Nyoklat’ there.
30. The naughty students did not like to go to school, yet they went anyway.
31. There is a lighthttp://cdncache-a.akamaihd.net/items/it/img/arrow-10x10.png, but you won’t see it.
32. There was a meteor shower in space, but the crew did not know how to avoid the meteors.
33. Tukul is not shy; while there are audiences seeing his crazy action.
34. We saw Mrs. Jatmiko in the movie yesterday, but she did not see us.
35. You could cry like a baby, or you can fight like a man!


No comments:

Post a Comment

SiteMap : Pengertian, Fungsi dan Cara Membuat Sitemap

Pengertian Sitemap adalah salah satu alat bantu untuk para webmaster yang mempermudah dalam pengenalan peta situs di dalam website. Den...